1. Added Drag and Drop for map and txt files. When dropping map files,
defaults.txt will always be used for settings if it exists. Otherwise
internal defaults will be used.
2. Added Solid Entity Support. Point Entities are still being ignored
at the moment, but might be considered in a future update.
3. Added Custom Height command “height”, which is being added to each section.
4. Added round coordinates command “round” (0/1).
5. Added “ramp” as an addition to “height”. Usable with linear (1) and
smooth (2) slope.
6. Added Triangulation “tri” (0/1) for 6 sided Brushes only (Cuboids).
Neccessary for ramp generation.
7. Fixed settings file issue.
8. Fixed invalid Brush issue.
A little tutorial at the side for anybody who wondered how to seamlessly align a raster graphic to a path. I’ve googled it and after a while I gave up to find a software that is actually able to do it just like this. By just like this I mean seamlessly and without any major distortions or gaps or whatever. Continue reading “Blender 3D: Align Raster Graphic to Path”
Like I already stated in the About section, this will be my new playground to publish articles and media concerning my current projects or those, in which I am involved.
I hope to be less focused on the webdesign and more on the actual thing.
First thing first: I’ve finished a piece of software I was working on for the past 8 months or so. Something I always wanted to have, a tool that can actually generate and texturize circular shapes for the quake map format. But not any circular shapes. These don’t need to be made of triangles! Yes, that’s right. There are a few downsides of course, but otherwise this is kind of a holy grail, so I am really happy to share it with the remaining mapping community.