Release Blog Posts and additional Information
- Map2Curve Version 0.4 – | – Manual
- Map2Curve Version 0.3
- Map2Curve Version 0.2
- Map2Curve Version 0.1
See the documentation for more information.
This program generates curve objects from Goldsource map files.
- Turns map files into arcs or ramps or extrudes them along paths.
- Preservation of original texture shifts and alignments.
- Export to *.map and *.obj file format.
- Vertex coordinate rounding to integer numbers.
- Creates compilable brushes either way (floating point or integer coordinates).
- Can use different methods for texturing and brush generation.
What it can NOT do (yet):
- There’s NO graphical user interface (GUI) yet! This might come when all main features are finished and stable.
- Process fixed objects like lamps or beams in a hallway for example. This will definitely be added in a future update.
- Process point entities. Also: Future update.
- Process texture alignments that are not square (0,90,180,270).
Please report any bugs and feature request to my E-Mail (totacATwebDOTde), including the specific files
(map and config file) and other relevant information (e.g. Operating System).