This program generates Arcs from Goldsource map files.
See the documentation for more information.
- Turns map files into arcs or ramps or extrudes them along paths.
- Preservation of original texture shifts and alignments.
- Export to *.map and *.obj file format.
- Vertex coordinate rounding to integer numbers.
- Creates compilable brushes either way (floating point or integer coordinates).
- Can use different methods for texturing and brush generation.
What it can NOT do (yet):
- There’s NO graphical user interface (GUI) yet! This might come when all main features are finished and stable.
- Process fixed objects like lamps or beams in a hallway for example. This will definitely be added in a future update.
- Process point entities. Also: Future update.
- Triangulate brushes with a number of faces greater than 6 (cuboid). This might be added in a future update, but probably not.
- Process texture alignments that are not square (0,90,180,270).
Please report any bugs and feature request to my E-Mail (totacATwebDOTde), including the specific files
(map and config file) and other relevant information (e.g. Operating System).