Hey ppl, this update was cooking for quite a long time now.
I’ve added many little things I wanted to have in there before I continue to work on the remaining big features: Precise path extrusion, completely seamless textures and detail support).
Since the additions are so versatile and working on the documentation gives me a headache, I will try to cover all of them on an additional page.
So, for a detailed overview of this version, go here.
Rot, Move and Scale for source and final objects.
Group based texture shifts
Entity groups are now being respected for horizontal texture shift calculation.
A way to control the properties of first and last curve brushes, to be able to combine different curves more easily.
Any brush can be triangulated now. No restrictions anymore.
How many sections of the curve object are to be exported. Has an important impact on smooth ramp generation.
Clean bounding boxes for easier handling curves in an editor.
Skip NULL Brushes
Wenn using complex triangulation, occuring NULL brushes can be skipped during export.
Version 0.4 Changelog
- Added custom file paths for input and output files.
- Added command “append” (0/1) to add newly generated objects to existing files.
- Added simple transformations, for final and source object.
- Added bounding boxes (0/1; active per default).
- Added commands “range_start” and “range_end” (0-100) that control how much of the generated curve object will be exported finally.
- Added “transit_tri” and “transit_round” (0/1) to enable control over the first and last brush of a curve and their respective cut-faces.
- Added commands “gaps” (0/1) and “gaplen”, to create intermediate sections and control their length.
- Overhaul of brush triangulation. Added complex triangulation.
- Added “skipnull” (0/1) command to ignore NULL brushes on file export.
- Added the shift mode “per group texture” (shift 5) that respects the whole solid entity when calculating horizontal texture shifts.